Breaking News

6 Simple Habits to Change Your Life Forever

6 simple habits to change your life forever

Hello there my fellow readers. The thing that I always try to make clear is the fact that you can change your life with a few simple tips.
All you need to do is to make sure that you follow a few things.
For my personal understanding ( and a few more people if it matters), I call it SAVERS.
The entire proverb stands for six individual things. I personally suggest this as I have changed my life in a mere 4 months with this.
If you are reading this, you already know that your life sucks. you need a change of plan or you won't survive for long.
Let's say that you only need to follow them for a few days, a week at the most. Is that too much to ask?
If you think that you won't get any, you should at least give it a try.
But first, let us understand the basics of concept.
S- stands for silence. The most important thing that you need to do after getting up in the morning is meditating. Everyone suggests this but it is actually harder than it looks.
I personally prefer Shiv Panchaksari as to make sure that I give the most important time of my day to the proper place. It may seem a little hard, but with practice, it will be a good practice.
Try it, it helps.
A- stands for affirmation. Try making a goal and repeating it 20 times a day. It will be your simple mindset and you will always remember it.
The reason why we go out of our goal is the fact that we forget them. Repeating it to yourself out loud will make it an affirmation.
V- stands for visualization. When you think of a goal, you must also understand that you have to follow a set of things to reach them. Visualizing that you have already achieved the goal will make you mentally prepare for it. You will subconsciously make plans for it and will soon follow it on the way.
E- stands for exercise. You don't have to be at the gym for that. A one-minute jumping Jack session is also enough. You can also use pushups, planks, and other freehand exercises (will discuss it in the next article).
It will make your immune system better and will also increase the release the flow of blood to your brains.

R- stands for reading. And by reading, I don't mean reading newspaper or books like 50 shades. Try reading self-development books like 'Think and Grow Rich', 'Chanakya Niti' etc. If you love fiction, I prefer ebooks like Knights-Let the games Begin or a Walk down the Memory Lane or Cold Justice.

I have a free ebook copy of the 'A Walk Down the memory lane'. If anyone needs it, I will give it for free. I will also list down a few sites for you to buy the books in the comment section.
S- stands for scribing. In simple words, it means writing. I write articles here not for money but as a part of this habit. I help people with my articles and I prefer others to help them as well. That's my motive.
You can write anything as long as it makes you happy and let your thought go out loud. Remember, the sky is the limit.
That's it. As usual, if you have any questions, you ask them in the comment box. If you have something personal to ask, you already have my mail. If you are new and don't have it, it will be listed in the comment section.
Let me know about your experiences with the habit change and what made you the most appropriate of them all. Thank you for reading.